At Campbell Cameras, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Campbell Cameras within 10 days of receipt of item(s). Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the original purchase price (except shipping & handling). Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Campbell Cameras reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of 25%.
How to return or exchange an item:
1) Fill out the return/exchange form that came with the order. If defective, please specify the defect.
Place the original package into a shipping carton.
Include the invoice.
Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacture's package.
Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
2) Go to "My Account" on the Campbell Outdoors Website and fill out and print the "Request a Return" form
Send returns to:
Campbell Cameras Returns
1327 Co. Rd. 800 N.
Carmi, Illinois 62821
• Returns will not be accepted without the Return Authorization Form
• All returned or exchanged items must be never used or opened, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
• Do not send defective manufactured items back to Campbell Cameras, contact the manufacturer.
• Do send back defective Campbell Exclusive Items to Campbell Cameras.
Campbell Exclusive defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model.
• All exchanges must be made within 10 days of receipt of item(s)
• Campbell Cameras is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of Campbell Exclusive items only.
No Return/Exchange On:
• Merchandise that has been open or used.
• All consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, bulbs, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped.
• Software and Hardware once unwrapped.
• Special Order merchandise.
• Educational DVDs once opened.