Don't let its size fool you– the compact Sony HXR-NX30U professional camera delivers stunning image quality and doesn't weigh you down. Full of brand new technology never seen before, like the Balanced Optical SteadyShot. The lens is mounted within a gyroscope, which affords unbelieveable image stabilization. This feature is great for walking and shooting or for solo hunters who may need to hold the camera steady. If you are a predator hunter that films at night, the built-in infrared NightShot allows you to film and take pictures in complete darkness!
For long hunts, the Sony HXR-NX30U's 96GB internal memory allows you to film nearly 9 hours on the highest setting. You can throw in another 32GB card and film for a total of 12 hours! And, through in a couple of extra NP-FV100 batteries, you'll have plenty of power to film that recovery after dark!
The Sony HXR-NX30U has a 10x optical zoom that will bring that buck in close, and with the superb optical quality of Sony's lens, he'll look just as good 100 yards out as he will on your wall. Never before seen in small cameras, the manual focus wheel allows you can manually focus on the buck and not the annoying tree limbs in front! Threads around the lens of the camera allow you to easily extend your zoom capabilities with the addition of a telephoto lens.
Incorporating the technology proven in Sony's professional NXCAM level cameras, the 1/2.88" CMOS Pro image sensor delivers outstanding video quality and superb low-light performance. And with the Balanced Optical SteadyShot, no one will never know how much you were shaking when you released your bow! If you want to cut down on movement, the Sony HXR-NX30U allows you to add a remote control to control your zoom and focus controls. Less movement means a great chance of scoring that giant buck!
Designed with outdoor videographers in mind, this compact camcorder features a handlebar that allows you to capture low angle shots. The handle also features professional dual XLR audio ports and controls. This connection makes it possible to get even better audio with the included Shotgun Microphone and allows you to add wireless microphone system as well. And, if you plug in a good set of headphones, you may even hear that bruiser coming before you see him!
After you capture that booner on film, use the Sony HXR-NX30U as a still camera to capture 24.1 megapixel recovery shots, even in infrared! Use the GPS Geo Tagging to tag where you shot him so that you never will forget that stand location.
After the hunt's over, head back to camp and with the built in projecton on the LCD screen, project your hunt up to 100" (diagonal) on a white wall to share your hunt with everyone! To transfer your footage you insert your SDHC card into your computer. A little basic editing with a user-friendly software such as Adobe Premiere Elements, and you're ready to show the world through Facebook, Youtube, or even DVD. Recording and sharing your adventures has never been easier!
• Sony Ultra-wide Angle 26.3mm G lens
• Optical SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode. Balanced Optical SteadyShot w/FIXED SHOT mode.
• Lux Rating (Low Light) 3.0 LUX
• Native 16:9, Back-illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS sensor provides exceptional low light and high signal no noise recordings.
• Full HD, 1920x1080 progressive recording at 60P, 30P and 24P.
• View-DR (visibility enhanced wide dynamic range)
• Built-in projector
• 96 GB Internal flash Memory.
• Direct data backup (clips or card images) via USB from the camera to an external HDD without a PC.
• A detachable audio pod includes two balanced XLR audio inputs with phantom power and attenuation options.
• 3.5" touch-screen XtraFine™ LCD display (921K)
• GPS Geo Tagging
• Infrared NightShot® (night vision) filming and photography
• Built-in LED Light
• Timecode/User Bit Recording and HDMI Embedded Timecode Output
Available in a Whitetail Package Available in a Waterfowl Package
Available in an Outdoor Package Available in a Fishing Package
Available in a Turkey Package
Innovative and portable, the cutting-edge Sony HXR-NX30 Palm Size NXCAM Compact HD Camcorder with Projector is a handheld, excellently built HD camcorder that's capable of capturing AVCHD video in Full HD 1080p at 60 fps, as well as high-quality digital still images. It's equipped with 96GB of internal flash storage, an LED video light and night-shot capabilities. It also supports all AVCHD recording formats at 24Mbps.
The true innovation behind Sony's HXR-NX30 is its 1/2.88 ExmorR image sensor and super-wide Carl Zeiss 10x optical zoom lens. The lens is mounted within a gyroscope, which affords unbelievable image stabilization. Sony calls their innovative technology Balanced Optical SteadyShot. In fact, you can choose to shoot in fixed mode, without stabilization, or you can easily switch on the SteadyShot whenever needed. This feature is great for walking and shooting or for journalists who may need to hold the camera steady, high-above their head while demanding the truth in front of city hall.
Other highlights include an onboard level control section with several professional audio controls for tweaking your sound levels just right. The camera also affords dual XLR inputs with phantom power and a stereo shotgun mic (included). If that's not enough, the camera's integrated projector, which is built right into the back of the LCD display, definitely puts this model over the top. Plus, with the ability to project up to a 100" diagonal image on any flat, near-white surface, the projector really opens up the possibilities of how you can use your HD camcorder. If you're also looking to output your video source to an HDTV, the camera's integrated HDMI port affords another convenient way to share your home movies with friends and family.
• Built-in 96GB internal flash storage and SD/Memory Stick memory card slot.
• Captures AVCHD 1080/60p Full HD video and still photography.
• Built-in video light and night-shot mode.
• Features a 1/2.88" ExmorR image sensor and super-wide Carl Zeiss 10x optical zoom lens
• Lens is mounted within a gyroscope, known as Balanced Optical SteadyShot technology
• Pro level control section with several professional audio controls
• Dual XLR inputs with phantom power and a stereo shotgun mic (included)
• Built-in projector has the ability to project up to a 100" diagonal image.
• Integrated HDMI port for HD video/audio output to an HDTV